Image commercially licensed from Unsplash
Business advisory with a hint of Southern hospitality? Look no further than Aprio’s future-focused business advisory and accounting services.
Aprio is a premier business advisory and accounting firm renowned for its exceptional expertise and diverse range of services. With a resolute commitment to quality, transparency, and personalized service, Aprio has effectively positioned itself as a trusted advisor to businesses across the spectrum.
Recognized as a top leader in the workplace, the company’s comprehensive array of services encompasses advisory, assurance, tax, private clients, outsourcing, and talent. Each of these services is designed with a keen focus on addressing the unique needs of individual clients and executed by a team of seasoned professionals with deep domain expertise.
A wealth of industry knowledge
Aprio has been delivering exceptional advisory services for over 70 years since its founding in 1952 in Atlanta, Georgia. With a combined total of 1800+ team members of diverse backgrounds, Aprio has experts across industries and service areas–from tax accounting to government contracting.
With over 50 countries served and 20 locations, Aprio has established strong footholds in key locations across the southern United States. Birmingham, Alabama, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida are two such strategic locations where the company is making significant strides.
Aprio, formally known as Yeager & Boyd in the Birmingham area, has served the region for over four decades, particularly in the affordable housing industry. With these Southern US locations, Aprio continues to broaden its southern footprint, thereby extending its reach and capacity to serve a wider client base–all under the trusted Aprio brand.
Aprio’s wide range of industry experience
One of Aprio’s greatest strengths is its deep experience in a wide range of industries.
From facilitating over $1 Billion in financing for dental clients to navigating government contracts, Aprios teams have worked with businesses in healthcare, real estate, manufacturing, financial services, and many more industries.
This means that businesses in Birmingham and Fort Lauderdale can count on Aprio to understand their unique challenges and provide customized solutions that work for their specific needs.
Some industries Aprio has served include:
● Manufacturing & Distribution
● Financial Services
● Nonprofit & Education
● Private Equity
● Government Contracting
● Professional Services
● Real Estate & Construction
● Restaurants, Franchise & Hospitality
● Technology & Blockchain
Aprio’s membership in Morison KSi, a global association of 157 leading professional services firms that span 82 countries, also offers clients unique access to resources and capabilities that are rare among other CPA firms.
Aprio’s Business Advisory Services in Birmingham and Fort Lauderdale
Who does Aprio serve?
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a business owner, an investor, or even a family looking for financial guidance, Aprio is here to support you. Their consultancy focuses on delivering results and providing the full-service solutions you need to make informed financial decisions and achieve growth.
Aprio’s business advisory services
With 40+ years of financial service experience, business success is in Aprio’s DNA. Their wide range of business advisory services is designed to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your business objectives.
● Blockchain Accounting & Tax Services: Navigate the new world of crypto and get your blockchain business regulation ready with Aprio’s experienced team of crypto CPAs.
● Business Valuation: From promising startups to market leaders, Aprio provides valuations for companies with EBITDA of $5+ million
● Business Applications Advisory Services: Select the right tools and ERP solutions to optimize your business technology stack.
● Data & Insights: Discover the data that will help you unlock better business and financial decisions to drive short and long-term growth.
● Digital Transformation & Cybersecurity: Aprio can help you secure and protect your investments through cybersecurity advisory, including meeting regulatory, industry, and vendor management commercial compliance requirements, such as ISO, SOC, SOX, PCI-DSS, HITRUST CSF, and CMMC.
● ESG: Corporate social responsibility is one of Aprio’s core commitments. Let Aprio’s team of experts help you track and benchmark your ESG targets and elevate your sustainability journey.
● Government Contracting Consulting: With over 40 years of government contracting experience, Aprio has been supporting clients with regulatory compliance for over 40 years.
● Forensic Services: Choose Aprio as your financial service partner to navigate disputes, enforcement actions, fraud cases, and lawsuits.
● M&A Advisory & Brokerage Services: The Aprio team has successfully serviced billions of dollars in M&A transactions for businesses of all sizes.
● Retirement Plan Services: Wealth management is for everyone. Design and create a retirement plan for your employees that supports their financial wellness beyond their employment.
● Risk Management Advisory: Identify, reduce, and mitigate risks with Aprio’s unique three-step methodology for risk management that has saved clients millions.
● Succession Planning: Aprio’s Business Succession Planning service prepares entrepreneurs, their teams, and their families for the future.
● Technical Accounting Consulting (TAC) Services: Streamline accounting and operations by implementing technical standards and policies with Aprio’s technical subject matter experts.
● Transaction Advisory: Aprio’s independent transaction advisory services make the transaction process seamless with in-depth due diligence and optimized structuring.
● Treasury Optimization Services: Banking fees can be convoluted. The Aprio team has successfully saved businesses hundreds of thousands in unnecessary banking fees.
From financial audits to non-financial assurance, Aprio’s team of experts is available to help you find peace of mind with seamless assessments and risk management. Aprio’s assurance services include:
Aprio’s tax team has the deep knowledge and experience needed to help businesses navigate complex tax laws and regulations. Their services include tax planning and compliance, international tax, state and local tax, and more. With Aprio on their side, businesses can rest assured that their tax strategies are optimized for success.
Outsourcing is a popular choice among businesses that prefer to focus their internal resources on growth. Aprio offers a selection of outsourcing support, such as:
Aprio doesn’t just offer advisory services, the expert team can source and place candidates for vacant roles on key financial and IT teams. Aprio’s talent services include:
With Birmingham and Fort Lauderdale, Aprio is poised to become the go-to choice for business advisory services in the Southern US. Whether you need tax, audit, consulting, or technology solutions, Aprio has a team of experts who can help guide you to success.
With their wealth of experience and commitment to excellent service, it’s no wonder that Aprio is quickly becoming one of the most trusted names in business advisory in the South.
Aprio invites you to contact their team to schedule a consultation and discover how Aprio can support your business growth today.