With all the controversy in the dropshipping industry, it comes as no real surprise that people are a bit leery of new dropshipping tools. Why Unified is one of the new kids on the block, and it has been making headlines as one of the most disruptive platforms to come to the e-commerce industry in decades. Is Why Unified legit, or is it yet another scam based on false promises of getting rich quick? Below, you can learn more about Why Unified and its unique approach to dropshipping and decide for yourself whether it’s worth your money.
Pros and Cons: Quick List
- Why Unified is completely transparent. You know exactly how much it costs and exactly what to expect before spending a single dime.
- There are four different plans available – something for everyone, whether they’re just getting started or they need help with marketing and sales.
- Why Unified operates on a monthly subscription basis rather than per-sale fees, so you’ll never be surprised at the costs.
- If you prefer a hands-off solution, Why Unified offers it! Their Dropship Plus plan is all-inclusive.
- Why Unified is the only dropshipping platform to date offering access to brand-name products that consumers already know and trust.
- Suppliers are pre-vetted for quality and consistency, and because they’re based in the US, shipping times are far more reasonable.
- Why Unified’s founder and CEO, Robert Nikic, personally put Why Unified’s approach to the test with his own dropshipping business and earned $2 million in a single year. That business later sold for a whopping $4 million.
- Why Unified is not as well-known as names like AliExpress/AliDropship or WooCommerce.
- There are no guarantees that you will turn X amount of profit in Y amount of days.
- The number of brand names available is still limited, but is expected to grow throughout 2023 and beyond.
What is Why Unified?
Why Unified is a dropshipping platform designed to help e-commerce entrepreneurs overcome the most common reasons for failure. Why Unified was specifically developed to help with well-known pain points associated with dropshipping, and the founder, Robert Nikic, personally put these tools to the test with his own e-commerce store before launching them to the public.
Why Unified’s competitors include major names like AliDropship, which offers plugins and tools designed to help entrepreneurs launch and run online stores. Though AliDropship is well-known around the world, its tools are limited and come with a steep learning curve. Why Unified, on the other hand, does all of the following (and more):
- Provides an all-inclusive set of tools. Rather than selling entrepreneurs several expensive plugins with very little education on how to use them, Why Unified is an entire package. What you see in your plan is exactly what you get, whether you want Why Unified to help you with advertising, building a sales funnel, or building an entire store from scratch.
- Offers four unique plans. Unlike their competitors who offer the same plugins to every single user, Why Unified offers four different plans designed to accommodate dropshippers in every stage of their journey.
- Lays out its plans with transparency. Why Unified’s competitors aren’t exactly transparent when it comes to pricing or expectations. The team at Why Unified works hard to ensure that its users are never surprised by hidden fees or let down by unrealistic expectations.
- Provides exceptional profit margins. One of the biggest drawbacks to dropshipping is the universally low profit margins. Why Unified has spent years building relationships with its suppliers, and it has negotiated industry-leading profit margins, even on brand-name products!
- Gives access to brand-name products. Only Why Unified gives its users access to brand-name products from companies like Starbucks and Crest.Why Unified-backed stores can often sell these items for lower prices than even Amazon!
- Offers plans that include two-day shipping. If dropshippers want to stay relevant, they have to offer fast shipping. Why Unified’s Dropship Plus users get access to Prime-like two-day shipping that boosts customer satisfaction and repeat purchases.
- Handles customer support on its clients’ behalf. Handling customer support inquiries can be daunting, but not with Why Unified. They provide support on your behalf via email and chat, freeing you up to do other things – like spending time with your family, enjoying your hobbies, and more.
How Much Does it Cost?
Why Unified offers four different plans, and each one of these comes with a different set of services and perks. Clients and customers choose the ones that best suit their individual needs. The four plans are:
The Ads plan from Why Unified is exactly what it sounds like, and it’s intended for anyone who already has a store, but needs some help getting off the ground. With this plan, you’ll receive a complete dropshipping ads campaign. Why Unified will share your store across social media sites packed with qualified shoppers. This price includes professionally-designed ads, real-time campaign optimization, and real-time reporting via a simple dashboard. Paid advertising does cost extra, but starts at as little as $10 a day.
Like the Ads plan, the Funnels plan is intended for those who have existing stores. It includes everything in the Ads plan, but includes even more quality services designed to drive sales. It focuses primarily on advertising and building dropshipping sales funnels. The Why Unified team will use smart emails that cross-sell, upsell, and down-sell to facilitate repeat purchases, improve your sales processes with an optimized checkout, and utilize professional product and promotion suggestions to help you get the most out of your store.
If you’re starting from scratch and you’re on a budget, Dropship Lite offers a wide range of services that can help you become successful. It includes all the advertising and sales funnel building in the previous two packages along with a completely personalized online store filled with trendy and even viral products. You’ll get fair profit margins and low returns, and if you want to stick with the latest trends, you can swap products on demand. Why Unified provides professional product photography, personalized branding, order fulfillment with vetted suppliers, and email- and chat-based customer service.
The Most Popular Plan: Dropship Plus
Dropship Plus is Why Unified’s most popular dropshipping plan, and for good reason. At a reasonable price of just $1499.99 a month, you get a completely hands-off experience in which all of the dropshipping is done for you. It includes all the same perks you get in the Dropship Lite plan, but it adds the ability to sell brand-name products from companies like Crest and Starbucks with high profit margins and low returns. You’ll also be able to offer your customers two-day shipping with fast United States-based order fulfillment. If you want your store built, managed, and advertised by industry experts, the Dropship Plus plan is the only plan of its kind.
The Bottom Line
Why Unified is unlike any other dropshipping service, tool, or platform in existence. What you see is what you get, and you’ll know exactly how much you need to pay beforehand. No other service gives you access to brand name products and two-day shipping, especially at low prices with high profit margins. If you’ve been burned by big promises and false expectations in the past, Why Unified is keeping it real, and they’re disrupting the e-commerce and dropshipping industry in the best way possible.
To learn more about Why Unified, chat with a live agent today! You can also see a free demo in action or review their plans and pricing for yourself on the Why Unified website. Many dropshipping tools and platforms claim to be unique, but only Why Unified lives up to that claim, and their quick growth and rave reviews are a testament to that.
Is Why Unfied a scam or legit? They’re legit! Plus, they have a pretty cool dropshipping office!